Friday, June 6, 2008

All that glitters

Thanks for the great response to the Glittering Images post! I was particularly happy to hear back from Stefano himself:

Hello Lars,
I'm the one who has to thank you for your visit!
My compliments for your fine blog... the photos you took here at Glittering are truly breathtaking!
Best

Stefano
Glittering Images edizioni d'essai

Do check out the Glittering Images web site which is now up again and offers information on all their publication!

I can't offer any details on the up-coming giallo book as I only had a peek at the cover in the layout software, but here are some bonus interiors...




And if anyone doubts how serious Armin really is about that copy of Love Camp 7, check back soon for some truly mind-blowing stuff from the German himself! In the meantime, another view of that Super 8 release and my tasteful Danish poster - according to the hyperbole it is "Completely banned in the rest of Europe!"




No comments: